Functionality of PrestaShop Pre Order Module
Pre-order & Notification module is an easy to install sales assistant that allows the merchant to sell merchandise on a father spectrum with the fastest means of marketing and commodious product storage. With the elegantly designed AJAX based notification button customer will remain engaged with your store while you accumulate more sales and dispense more time to develop campaigns and new products for targeted customers.
Preorder system ensures merchant receives more coverage on its product than a local retailer selling the same product. It also provides the customer to avail exclusive content of the product if pre-ordered such as video games being sold on the internet that give special patches for early orders.
The Best Features in the Market
- The store enables the customers to pre-order and avail latest products before hand.
- If the customer wishes to be notified regarding the pre ordered products, the notifications option can be subscribed such as size, color, price etc.
- Customers can subscribe to waitlist and mange subscriptions from their accounts
- Admin can view all the pre-ordered products through the back office and view customer details with notification alerts
- The countdown, data availability and initial quantity option can be enable and disabled on each pre-order product
- It gives merchant spare time to develop an appealing marketing campaign with strategic merchandising to acquire enhanced sales from the store
Benefits for For the Merchant
Pre-Order and Notification module from FMM has the best combination of features that for you and the customers. It gives you the leverage to compete in the market with better time management for marketing and better sales.
Accessing Back Office
The detailed information of the customer and the preferences can be viewed from the back office with the preordered products in a grid form. The admin can access customer details such as, ID, and email notification information and order preferences.
Getting the Best Sales
The PrestaShop Preorder addon allows the customers to manage and create the marketing campaigns and offer customers with discounts for better interaction that lead to better sales. It enhances the store’s capacity of products and produces healthy revenues.
Merchants can manage the options such as, Allow Preorder, Allow Countdown, Configure, Date Availability and Set Initial Quantity from the new tab created as FMM Preorder.
Orders can be viewed by the admin with their status displayed in the order section. To open more details you can click of the particular order. Those products enabled by the admin with the ‘Preorder Available’ label can be ordered by the customers from the front end.
Enhanced Logistics Support
The motive of pre-ordering initiates cooperation that adds good logistics, better record keeping and improved communication. This reduces the risk of failure in keeping the customer engaged and enhances the relation for the long haul.
Benefits For the Customer
Pre Order module for PrestaShop is more than what meets the eye for the customers as they can order without payments and manage their notifications by subscribing.
Order in Advance
Buy products beforehand without compromising any chances of sold-out products. Customers can easily claim the products before others can lay their hands on them.
Avail Merchant Incentives
This PrestaShop waiting list module basically favors first come first serve. The customers can take advantage of the incentives such as discounts offered by the merchant on specific products for specific no. of customers or time. The first batch of customers who use this will be given discounts while the others will not.
By Using Waitlist, customers can access their accounts and manage notifications on the products such as product size, color and price.
Information from the Store
The customer learns more and enhances the buying experience with the merchant. In this process the buyer comes across several details about the store and the supplier.
- Contact person’s name
- Quality, price and bulk size for the suppliers' products
- Policy on returns and refunds
- Process for establishing credit
- Kind of payment required
Key Features of Pre Order PrestaShop Module
- Customers can preorder and subscribe to waitlist
- Customers can subscribe to notifications such as product size, color, price etc.
- Customers can manage subscriptions from their accounts
- Waitlist at the back office lists all the preorders, where admin can view details like customers name, email, and if the notification has been sent out or not.
- Each product can be enabled for preorder with following options: Allow countdown, data availability, and initial quantity.
- Countdown is displayed on product page that will specify when the product will be available
- Accumulate more sales, get more time to develop a strategic marketing campaign
- Notify button on product page is AJAX based
- Multi store
- Administrator can set max number of Pre-orders a product can be.
Learn more information about PrestaShop order module by visiting DEMO.