Key Functionality of Redirect PrestaShop Module
Redirect PrestaShop module is loaded with the features of forwarding your valued customers to a page they intend to visit. The poor management of web pages and URLs may result a decrease in traffic and search engine ranking. This PrestaShop redirection plugin provides a management panel for connecting new URLs to the old ones, so that you never miss a visitor coming through the old URL.
To save time in setting bulk redirections, the module allows you to import the details in a CSV file. The same can be downloaded to have a backup of all the settings. Managing the URLs and traffic flow is quite easy with the edit and delete options.
PrestaShop 301 redirect module proves to be a major addition for your website by sending users and search engines to an accurate page. Customers often abandon a store for not finding their desired pages, products or categories, because the URLs might have changed or removed to another domain. With the help of our module, you can turn this loss into profit by redirecting them to a page they are searching for.
The URL Redirection module serves you with a control panel to forward your valued customers and the search engine to the right page rather than an erroneous one. Here are benefits you can avail after installation of this PrestaShop redirect 301 module.
Manage Web Traffic and Rankings
- By setting redirections, you can serve customers who are saved an old URL of your business website, which means no loss of customers.
- You can also redirect search engines, so that they do not rate you low in rankings for not finding a page for the URL they visit.
- You can set redirections in bulk with a simple file upload that saves your time and ensure traffic on relevant pages.
- You can establish a brand with a more captivating name without worrying for SEO rankings, because search engines rank you higher by passing the link power from the old URLs.
- The enhanced SEO rankings give you more exposure to facilitate old as well as new customers by connecting the URLs.
What your customers will like
You may experience customers of different nature, as some of them continue shopping for the highest quality while others keep on searching for the best. You will have to cater the needs of both, by redirecting customers from the URLs and maximizing exposure of new URLs for new users. PrestaShop redirect module does it with an easy control panel. Here are the benefits in details.
Amazing Shopping Experience
- Your valued customers, who have either bookmarked your store in their browser or on a social network, will still be able to access your store.
- With elimination of 404 errors, you can decrease the abandonment rate by taking customers to a product page, category, home or any CMS page.
Convenience of searching products
- The Search engines share the link power of an old URL with the new or modified URL, which helps your customers to find your store easily in the search results.
- The enhanced ranking brings you at the top of search results against the queries typed by users, which helps them instantly find the optimized URLs.
Key Features of PrestaShop Redirect Module:
- You can add unlimited 301,302 and 303 redirects.
- Choose the Redirect trigger as htaccess or controller depends on your server permissions
- Modify or delete a redirect
- Delete in bulk
- You can import redirects in bulk from a CSV file.
- You can export them as well in a CSV file
- Redirect 404 (Page Not Found) to either home page or to any selected CMS page of your choice.
- Multi Store