The main idea of restricting products to specific people is not just to make them registered users, but to sell high end products at very convincing rates to the customers. This is an effective strategy of gathering users first and then converting them into loyal buyers of your products.
This PrestaShop private shop module requires the customer to fill in a registration form that enables login for specific products, categories or CMS pages. The login form can be positioned on left, right or centre with options to choose between background image and background color.
The retailer can basically control the entrance of incoming customers and give that privileged to specific customers for buying products that are only visible to them.
Private shop is an effective way to sell off unsold stock left out from previous catalogs and collections with a clever marketing touch. This helps the merchant to sell of the old stock to make room for new one.
Managing Private Customers
In order to limit the number of private customers the registration form for new customers can be disabled from the back end or better yet, the customer can be deleted from the PrestaShop private store group.
The information entered by the customer during registration can be viewed by the customer from the back office. The customers can be added and deleted for the access of specific products, where as specific customer IPs can also be enable/disable to access the store.
What Customers will Like
In most cases when the new stock hits the stores it quickly becomes sold out. PrestaShop only for registered users Module offers limited access to the new stock hence only allowing private customers buy it.
What makes the customer tick is the private aspect of the Hide Shop PrestaShop module that sends a message of secrecy and privilege to the customer. Even if the customer is getting a better offer with a slight margin at another website, he/she will most like choose the private shop as it singles out the customer for special attention which every online user wants nowadays.
Key Features of Private Shop Module
- Title of the login can be edited
- Tile of the sign up can be edited
- Position of the form can be changed (left, right, centre)
- New private registration can be enabled/disabled
- Choose between background image and background color on front.
- Selected parts as well as the entire shop can be privatized
- Selected products can be privatized
- Selected categories can be privatized
- Selected CMS pages can be privatized
- Your private shop can be accessed by specific IPs
- All the private customers will be listed at the back end
- View detail of each private customer.
- Private customer’s details can be viewed
- Delete a private customer
- Admin can delete a private customer
- PrestaShop store only for registered users
- Shows the login form of private customer
- Shows private registration (sign up) form of new users
This PrestaShop hide shop module is compatible with multishop and pre-translated in different languages.