Area of Function
This Prestashop Customer Service Module allows merchants to manage their website with easy to use and customer friendly online ticketing system. Its primary purpose is to systematically handle customer issues, maintain communication through central support portal. To post tickets, customers will access their accounts and create inquiries which will automatically be directed to the relevant department. The customer and the merchant/representative will be kept in the loop through a central thread which facilitates communication and quick follow up on the ticket. There are several other features as well click on DEMO to view them all.
Benefits for the Merchant
Customer issues can be easily tracked; making sure each department handles them without delays.
You no longer need to track and manage emails, phone calls to handle customer complaints and suggestions. Admin receives an alert each time new ticket is posted, whereas customers receive auto reply emails ensuring that their issues are taken care of properly. Admin can put internal notes for support teams. Support inquires can be prioritized so that their handling can be as efficient as it can be.
With the Help Desk ticketing system by your side you can set ticket statuses, priorities, departments, email templates, premade replies, internal notes and much more.
FME PrestaShop Helpdesk plugin provides you a platform for the customers to contact and interact with your company without compromising any personal space of the customer or using a third party channel. This creates a lasting impression on the client after you respond to inquiries with the fastest and the most User-friendly means possible.
Admin can view the tickets simply by logging in from the back office and all the tickets will be displayed in grid view in the following details
- Ticket ID
- Last User Response date
Following additional information is available to admin when he clicks on any ticket:
- Ticket creation date
- Last client response date
- Last staff response
PrestaShop Support Ticket addon allows you can create internal notes to assist customer service agents them in handling tickets and inquiries for the customer with respect to the relevant department.
You can enable caption from the configuration to avoid spam.
Manage Ticket Status
In accordance with the urgency of the inquiry, the priority settings can be set by the admin for the customer. Some tickets are a result of misunderstanding or bad service, hence they need immediate attention. This allows you to respond without losing a long built customer relationship.
There are several other things than can configured for alerts such as alert name, type, default email ID and Send email copy’ settings.
Benefits for the Customer
PrestaShop Online Support Module is not just a superb tool for the merchants, but it is also a blessing for the customers. Customers do not have to make repeated calls, talking to a different agent each time, struggling to get their issues resolved. They can now create tickets online, track and followup easily with this ticketing system in PrestaShop.
Post a New Ticket
Customer can post tickets by logging in their accounts and contacting the support helpdesk. The section named ‘My Tickets’ will allow them to create new tickets and track the previous ones with their statuses. They section also supports attachment if the customers need to add pictures or other content.
Once the ticket has been posted the support will receive it and provide feedback depending on the nature of the ticket. The customer will be notified and provided with the necessary details on their accounts. This helps the customers to maintain contact and stay connected with the merchant.
Key Features of PrestaShop Helpdesk & Ticket System
- Changed style of pages in admin.
- Changed style of Front Ticket Messages area.
- New Feature : Client and admin can send and receive images with tickets.
- Removed old captcha and add new Google Recaptcha.
- Left Block added for user's to see their Latest tickets
- Left Block also has Search Bar to Search for Tickets if one has many
- Back office Email Template editor added. Both for TXT and HTML
- IMAP based email auto ticket update functionality added if user Replies to ticket instead of going to account and reply - this was most wanted functionality so tickets updates upon email reply made by user.
- Custom page title for support helpdesk
- Display ticket priorities, departments and status on front-office
- Select default priority, default department and default status for newly created ticket.
- Select desired email template
- Allow file uploads
- Enter maximum size for file upload.
- Enter file types that users can attach.
- Configure ticket and message alerts
- Enable Google Captcha
- Allow customers to close ticket
- Enable ‘Default new ticket respond’, ‘Default new message respond’, and ‘Close ticket notice’.
- Multi-store added
- Attachment link added to user email