Compatibility: v1.6.x - v1.7.7.x
- Make the URLs SEO friendly
v1.6.x - v1.7.7.x
Pretty URLs is a PrestaShop Friendly URL module that removes auto generated ID from the URLs of product, categories, suppliers, manufacturers, CMS and all other pages of your store. Clean links are search friendly and an essential requirement for SEO. You will not lose your current search rankings as it 301 redirects old URLs to new ones.
- Make URLs Search Engine Friendly To Rank Higher
- Adds 301 Redirection from Old URLs to New URLs to Avoid 404 errors
- Duplicate URL report: Fix duplicate URL issues arises due to IDs removal
- Set Product URLs with or without categories in URL
- Improves Search Engine Rankings
Overview of Prestashop SEO Friendly URL Module:
This PrestaShop SEO URL module gives your website a clean URL structure by removing IDs from the product, categories, suppliers, manufacturers and CMS pages. This friendly URL PrestaShop module provides a report on duplicate and conflicting URLs for products and categories if there are, so that you can troubleshoot and correct easily.
This PrestaShop clean URL module will automatically apply ‘301 permanent redirection’ from old to new links to avoid 404 errors and to make sure everything is perfect for users as well as search engines.
SEO URL Guidelines from GOOGLE.COM
Key Features of Prestashop SEO URL Module
- Language Specific-Personalized URL Routes
- Aadvanced URL PrestaShop Supports multi-store configuration
- Configure product URL routes with or with categories in URL
- You can set the URLs to end with or without .html
- Duplicate URL report
- 301 redirection of all old links to new links
Key Benefits of PrestaShop SEO Friendly URLs
In case you are suffering from the competition, where your rivals have better rankings and more traffic to captivate the clients, This is one of the must have tool to install.
- Cleans your Shop URLs by removing IDs
- Improves SEO
- Auto apply 301 redirection to avoid 404 errors
- This PrestaShop url rewriting module provides a report on duplicate and conflicting URLs for products and categories.
- Compatibility fix for Stepping Pack module by NDK
- Compatibility fix for PK AMP module
- Fixed trailing slash issue for category,products URLs
- Compatibility fix for upcoming PrestaShop 18.104.22.168
Reviews & Ratings (23)
Frequently Asked Questions (3)
The module creates category tree?Yes it does create category tree for products URLs.
Can it remove the attribute ID in Prestashop 1.7?Yes it can remove the attribute ID from URLs.
How can we know about the duplicate URLs?The module creates a new section in back office - Shop Parameters - Traffic & SEO where all duplicate URLs are listed.