Product Labels and Stickers
Compatibility: v1.6.x - v1.7.7.x
Product Labels and Stickers
- Help manage your promotions
v1.6.x - v1.7.7.x
PrestaShop Sticker Module allows you to add labels stickers on specific products. You can filter products individually, by category, price or tags to show specific label & Stickers. The labels convey special information to your customers regarding product. You can add labels such as ‘New’, ‘On Sale’, ‘Buy 1, Get 1 Free’ etc.
- Display Labels & Stickers on Any Product
- Position Label & Stickers Anywhere on Image
- Option to Show Attractive Text Banner / CTA On Product Page
- Create Multiple Stickers Assign to Different Products, Set start & End date
- Multi-Lingual & Multi-Store
Overview of Prestashop Labels & Stickers Module
PrestaShop Stickers Module allows you to upload catchy product labels from back office and then attach them easily with required products. Product Labels help convey important information about the products to customers in an impressive and appealing manner.
Labels such as ‘New’, ‘Hot’, ‘Will be Back in 2 Days’ etc., do not only market your products impressively but they also help keep customers coming back to your site.
You can add labels and stickers individually from product edit sheet or create rules to assign your different labels and stickers to multiple products and categories.
Key Features of PrestaShop Product Labels Module
- Upload and attach labels with any product
- Add labels to specific products
- Add both text & image labels
- Configure alignment settings for the labels
- One grid to manage all the labels
- With a separate tab for labels and stickers, you don't have to wonder around looking for the options
- No restriction on multiple labels for products
- Option to add text banners - See screenshot
- Enhance your revenues easily
- Admin can assign label by 6 rules which are:
- Show a label if Product is On Sale
- Show a label if Product is New
- Show a label if Product Price is less than the value X.
- Show a label if Product Price is greater than value X.
- Show a label if Product has reference value X.
- Show a label if Product has tag value X.
- Rule can be enabled/disabled
- Rule can be applied to any specific shop/shops.
- A sticker/label must be chosen to show when a rule is applicable.
- Rule added for Manufacturers a.k.a Brands
- Rule added for Supplier
- Start and Expiration date option added for Banners.
- Start and Expiration date option added for Rules.
- Start Date option added for Stickers previously only expiry date was an option.
- Show labels for selected customer groups
- Option to add different label for listing page and detail page.
- Show label based on product quantity stock
- Option to add link for label and stickers
- Option to add hint popup for label and stickers
- Separate section for text sticker and image stickers
- Opacity option added for stickers
- New rule options added like Condition, Type, Has Feature
- Option added to exclude any specific product from rule
- Multi store - supported
- Multilingual - supported