Compatibility: v1.6.x - v1.7.7.x
- Enhance average cart value
v1.6.x - v1.7.7.x
Add new fields on checkout / order page by using PrestaShop custom fields module. You can different types of fields like Text field, text area, date, yes/no, multi-select, drop-down, checkbox, radio button, and display message only. Assign Fields to Specific product and show on checkout only when the particular product is in cart. Best selling Prestashop Checkout Fields Module at addons.Prestashop.com
- Add Multiple Custom Fields In Checkout
- Add On Any Checkout Step & Also Set Its Position
- Text, Dropdown, Multiple-Select & 7 other Field Types
- Store Field In Database, Show in Admin Order, Customer Account
- Option to show fields in email, invoice PDFs & Delivery Slips
- Multi-Lingual, Multi-Store Supported
- Works well with One Page Checkout Module
- GDPR Complaint
Key Functionality of Prestashop Custom Checkout Fields Module
Custom Fields PrestaShop plugin by FME allows you to collect additional information from customers during checkout or display any important message. Merchants can collect this information for multiple purposes like to offer more related products in future, to personalize user experience, or to collect special information required for processing order like asking for previously held license.
Each custom attribute has its own advantages e.g., message only field allows your customers to display a custom message for the merchant while placing order. The checkbox and radio buttons can be used to understand the customer behavior and much more.
Key Features of PrestaShop Custom Fields Module:
- Add unlimited fields to checkout page.
- No limit on fields for checkout pages
- The supported fields include a text field, multi-select, date, text area, Yes/No, radio button, check box, a message only and drop-down.
- Automatic validation for field data
- Some fields need default values which you can set
- Placement of fields can be set by you
- Drop-down menus can be added in checkout options
- Fields can be shown in admin and customer accounts
- You can make the field optional or compulsory
- Activate and deactivate fields as you prefer
- The additional fields are shown in a grid to the admin
- Check out for full features in the demo
- File Attachment field
- Make fields non editable once filled by customer
- Show fields when specific products are in cart
- Enable/Disable fields to display in email
- Enable/Disable fields to display in PDF Invoice
- Enable/Disable fields to display in Delivery Slip
- Compatible with Prestashop GDPR Module
- Create Conditional / Dependable Fields
- Restrict fields by customer groups
- Assign Field to whole category (Display field only when customer has a product in the cart from assign category)
- PrestaShop additional fields plugin support multi-store
Check demo for more details of this PrestaShop checkout fields module.
Reviews & Ratings (6)
Frequently Asked Questions (1)
May i know in back office where will the value display that input by user? Will it display in the individual order?Yes each value will be displayed on order detail page in Back office. Also values are displayed on invoice PDF.