PrestaShop file upload plugin provides a single platform for customers to upload custom files on product, cart and order pages by just drag-n-drop. These files are required for different purposes such as a customer needs to print a custom design on purchased shirt or anywhere you need additional information from customer.
With Customer Files Upload module, you give your customers the opportunity to share files to describe their exclusive requirements for some products. Once you understand the needs of the client, it saves your effort on repeated communication through unnecessary emails which can get the your and the client frustrated.
Using the back office
Files can be edited and removed with just a click while files can also be uploaded by the admin. Pages that have files locked by the admin cannot be deleted or updated by the customers.
After installation of PrestaShop customer upload images Module, admin can enable or disable the 'attach files' option for specific customers on product page, cart page and order details page. The file size of the attachments uploaded by the customers can also be limited. File formats that are suitable for the merchant can be configured whereas the rest of the file extensions can be disabled for personalized use
Single and multiple files can be added by the customers at once by specifying tile and description of each file. Prestashop upload module enables the customers to upload files on product pages, cart pages and order details page.
My Account Section
To upload, edit and manage customer uploaded files, the users must open 'Upload Files' link after accessing their ‘My Account’ section. Other details can also be viewed such as order history and personal information. The customer cannot change or delete files that have been uploaded or updated once locked by the admin.
File Formats and Multiple Uploading
All the file extensions can be uploaded by the customers such as images, spread sheets, excel docs, pdf files. They can either be uploaded by selecting from the file destination or just by dragging it to the provided field. Predefined icons for selected files and multi selective file extensions are also shown.
Core Features of PrestaShop Customer files upload Module
- Files can be uploaded on product page by customers
- Files can be uploaded on specific products selected from BO
- Files can be uploaded on cart page by customers
- Files can be uploaded on order details page by customer
- My account section allows customers to upload/manage files
- Multiple files can be uploaded at once
- Files can be dragged on the field to be uploaded
- Admin can lock/unlock file from back end of PrestaShop file upload module
- File upload can be enabled and disabled by the admin
- The size of the file can be set to limited
- Limit type of file extensions for upload
- Files can be updated or deleted with one click
- Admin can attach files to any order from the back office
- Files can be updated/deleted by the admin in single click
- Multi store feature enabled for upload pdf PrestaShop Module