Events Manager extension gives your website the appeal and functions it deserves to enhance rankings and invite more customers into buying your products. It comes with a hefty package of advance features such as events Calendar View, Google Maps integration, Videos, event gallery, social sharing and selling tickets/products with events. The primary concept of this events manager module is facilitating the customer to subscribe and remain informed about the events while your generate revenue from it with maximum exposure.
Key Benefits of PrestaShop Events Module
By giving your website the unique ability to run organized operations you can manage bigger events and get greater coverage on each following event.
Merchants will Benefit
Its allows you to add events through highly developed management software with events calendar, Google Maps, events block, social media sharing option, multimedia options, e-tickets and many other classy features.
- You can increase revenues by selling tickets online and adding products to the events. This gets the customers to remain engaged with the events while at the same time providing exposure to the products
- Events can support multiple products and videos can be introduced on the pages by embedding them from media channels such as Youtube and Vimeo for customer retention.
- Events can be boosted through SEO techniques and strategies further improving website and product rankings.
- To attain high rankings on the popular search engines such as Google, the Meta Information for individual Events and those events on the landing page can be configured for better results.
What your Customers will Like
The kind of website that invites customer to explore its contents is never sidelined by search engines. Customers require flexibility and user-friendly platform to purchase products online and Events Manager from FMM makes sure it delivers this without any complications or lack of configurability.
Online Ticket Purchasing
Customers can book and purchase tickets and other related merchandise associated with the upcoming events online.
Social Media Following
Those customers that often spend their time on social media networks can become disconnected from news about day to day events. PrestaShop Events Manager allows the customers to keep a following about the events and receive notifications regarding the time and location on their favorite social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Google + etc.
‘Read more’ link
Customers can also view complete details of the events by clicking on ‘read more’ link and view the upcoming events from the Events calendar shown in a separate page and acquire all the necessary information regarding it with pictures and videos.
In order find the location and view the venue, Events Manager is supported by Google Maps for easy and fast navigation. This allows the customer to remain locked with the event with the help of the best world map software on the internet.
- Wall page link is included with events calendar and popup view of events. Easy configuration of events
- Events venue is shown on Google Maps
- Events venue supported by Google Maps and images of the events can be viewed from image gallery
- Add events on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and many more.
- Ticket booking and purchasing system is integrated with advance options that allow any event to be associated with multiple products.
- Events block is given to navigate for events and can be positioned anywhere on the website page.
- For high rankings on search engines the Meta information for individual events and events landing page can be configured.
- Sort your events with name and date and include contact information of the organizers
- Create image galleries by uploading them from any device with configurable scales
- Limit max. events per page
- Set maximum limit of events on each page and improve office design of front end
- Paginate products from the back office
- Multi-store features added
- Bugs fixed