Prestashop HTML & Custom Blocks Module
Compatibility: v1.6.x - v1.7.8.x
Prestashop HTML & Custom Blocks Module
- 2 Review(s)
- Write a review
- Customize your online store
v1.6.x - v1.7.8.x
PrestaShop HTML Block Module allows you to create custom HTML blocks to display special information such as text, widgets, custom CSS/HTML or any other stuff. You can add special blocks in footer, header, CMS pages or any other page in the left/right columns, with the ability to add CSS effects.
- Add unlimited HTML blocks
- Easily create special offers
- Specify dates to display static blocks
- 36 predefined hooks to display block on different pages and positions
- Show static blocks to specific groups
- Display block on specific products, category, cart, manufacturer & supplier pages
- Multi-Lingual & Multi-Store
Our PrestaShop HTML Block Module is one of the top-rated modules on PrestaShop’s Official Marketplace with over 60 reviews and 1,700 downloads. You can get it from PrestaShop Addons by clicking here.
Overview of Prestashop HTML Block Module
PrestaShop Custom blocks plugin allows you to fill your website’s empty spaces with informative and entertaining images, videos, tables and any type of valuable content. Add custom code, widgets, banners, text with the help of MCE editor, or any other stuff that makes your web pages appealing and tempting.
Friendly Back office
For customizing the static blocks, you can easily access the back-end and create unlimited blocks or change the placement. You can add images, videos and other elements to the make the block appealing without any requirements of technical knowledge.
Make Conditional HTML Blocks
You can use AND or OR conditions based on category, cart or product to display your block on specific pages. Merchants can use this option to display special offers only when a specific condition is met.
Schedule Your Static Block
Option to schedule static block for a specific time period. After the specified time the block will not be visible.
36 Predefined Hooks
There are already 36 predefined hooks that can be used to display block anywhere on the page.
Cart Display Rules
Show Static Block on Cart when
- Specific product is added to cart
- Cart total value is equal, greater or less than “X”
Key Features of Prestashop HTML Block Module
- Create multiple static blocks
- Create text, images, videos, banners slider and add any other type of content
- Four different types of editor added
- Popup template added
- Create custom templates and design your block with custom HTML and CSS
- Generate short code to add block anywhere manually
- Option to Show / Hide the Block title
- 36 built-in to display block on different pages and positions
- Start and end date of a block
- Restrict block by customer groups
New Pop-up template added
Option added for creating custom hooks of your choice
Rules added for product quantity and page types
Option added to embed Reassurance blocks
Option added to add smarty variables and functions
Four different types of editors added in back office
Dynamic Hooks addition added
- Image slider is added with multiple hooks and options i-e auto-scroll, the number of slides to show and scroll, etc.
- Short code to show pop up after duration.
- Short code to display the pop-up a number of times.
Advance Display Rules / Conditions:
Prestashop Static block module comes with advanced condition options where one can add multiple conditions with “AND” , “OR” rules and display the blocks when specific condition is met.
The conditions / rules allow merchants to define the page on which a particular static block should display, also with the 36 hook templates one can define where the static block should be added within a page.
- Show Static Block on Specific Categories
- Show Static Block on Specific Products
- Show Static Block on Products when Price is equal, greater or less than “X”
- Show Static block on Cart when specific product is added in the cart
- Show Static Block on Cart when cart total value is equal, greater or less than “X”
- Show Static Blocks on Specific Brands & Manufacturer pages.