Mandatory File Upload
Compatibility: v1.6.x - v1.7.7.x
Mandatory File Upload
- Most Wanted
v1.6.x - v1.7.7.x
PrestaShop Mandatory File Upload is an essential module for those online businesses which need information from customers before completing the order. Check Out button is replaced by a customizable text asking users to upload the file.
- Customize Add to Cart button to show File Upload alert
- Apply on specific product or on whole shop
- Limit upload file size
- Multi-Lingual & Multi-Store
Overview of Prestashop Mandatory File Upload Module
Prestashop Mandatory File upload module gives admin option to force a file upload from visitors. The "Add to Cart" button will only appear after visitors uploads a file.
Prestashop Mandatory File Upload module makes it easy for merchants to clearly understand the visitor requirements regarding a product by letting them upload a file. The file can be a text document or an image. Admin has option to add new file extensions i.e .pdf, .psd etc.
This module is an essential requirement in the scenarios where input from the user or client is required. Mandatory file upload forces the user to upload a file by removing the "Add to Cart" button. Only when the user uploads a file, he/ she then be able to proceed with the order.
The merchants can enable this module on a single product. There is also an option to enable "Mandatory File Upload" on the whole category.
With extremely well designed and easy to use BO, the merchant can customize module, select products and see all the file uploaded by the customers. Admin can filter files by specific date range. From BO admin can download and delete files uploaded by users.
Key Features of PrestaShop Mandatory File Upload Module
- Add to Cart button will only be available after file upload
- Allow customers and/or guests to upload files
- Enable force upload on a specific product or whole shop
- Option to enable force file upload a specific category
- Configure max file size
- Enable uploading of PDF, JPG, PNG, DOC, etc
- Select accepted file extensions
- Easily upload any new file extension
- Admin can download or delete file uploaded by the customer
- The customer can upload more than one file
- Search uploaded files by specific date range