What this module does for you?
After installing Google Maps PrestaShop module, you can guide customers directly to nearest stores having the products they need, which ultimately increases your sales. Your customers can search nearest stores by products or by address to save their time.
Why Choose Prestashop Google Maps Module?
PrestaShop Store Locator is beneficial for both customer and store owners: customers can search and shop for product with ease while store owners benefit from advertisement and publicity.
Utilizing Google Maps, it is the most accurate Store finder in the market, increasing the visibility of your store and advertising it at the same time. This increases its ratings and number of customers.
When enabled on the site, it creates a separate landing page where you can show store details. This helps customers search and purchase the product with ease.
Store Locator supplies critical knowledge to your customer, displaying work hours, product availability, and store status among other things. This enhances customer experience and they are more inclined to visit the same store again.
Add multiple stores – Store Contacts
Create multiple stores and add complete contact details. You can configure following options when adding a store.
- Attach products to the store
- Add a title
- Enter complete address including zip code, city, country, and state
- Enter latitude and longitude values
- Add Phone number, fax and email address as well
- Enable or disable the status of displaying a store
- Select products for adding them to the store
- Choose an image file for the store from computer or mobile device
- Add working hours for each day of the week
Configure default options
- Enable or disable the display of Store locator in the footer
- Allow or disallow the display of store locator on the sitemap page
- Enable a simplified view to display a store directory only
- Enter a default latitude and longitude of the store
Add contact details of your shop that can be used for email correspondence. It allows you to add
- Shop name and email address
- Registration information like SIRET or RCS
- Complete address with zip code, city, country, and state
- Phone and fax numbers
Configure general settings of the Store Locator module. You can customize the plugin with the following options.
- Select a store page layout
- Enable the display of store tab on products pages
- Add a custom title and heading for the tab
- Select a distance unit i.e. km or mi
- Enable or disable auto detection of user location
Allow or restrict customers to search store by product
Benefits For the Customer:
- Easily check store locations with product availability to save time
- Set search radius to find nearest stores for relevant searches
- Use Google Maps to find the nearest route to the store
- Comprehensive store address to facilitate visitor
- Can automatically detect visitor location and search nearest store from there
- Hints are available on search
- Sort by minimum distance
Benefits For the Store Owner:
- Store advertisement
- Simplified back-end for easy management
- Allows displaying store data critical for customers
- Customers can search store chains and branches to find the nearest service centres
- Auto-locate customers location
- Customize Google Maps landing page
- Add store images
- Configure stores with comprehensive details such as latitude, longitude and more.
- Attach multiple products with stores
- Add work hours and notes
- Export to a CSV file
- Show Hints to customers on search
- Enable links in the footer and sitemap
Does Store Locator fulfil customer and store owner needs?
Store Locator PrestaShop module is highly rated software, which benefits store owners with store advertisement and customers with a simplified search engine to find their products and stores which sell them.
The front end is concerned with the user and how their experience will be. Following are some key features:
- Search box to set search radius, current location/other location, product name, also shows number of stores found
- Uses Google Maps to search store location. Highly accurate and regularly updated
- Extreme accuracy, with Google backing it will have real time updating systems and current stores locations
- Text field to enter email to sign up for newsletter
- Map allows zoom in and out of location
- Pin points current store and personal location
- Can auto detect user location, making it easy if you are unaware of your location
- View can be chosen from map and satellite view. Map view very helpful for streets addresses. Satellite view clearly shows the geological features, showing accessibility
- Interactive, user friendly, simplified platform. Very easy to use, Google maps gives all info, store info and product availability displayed
The back-end is the area, which concerns store owners. It is from there they customize and manage online store, products and how the site will be displayed.
- Password Secured
- Toolbar features quick access to store categories
- Chronologically categorized store data. All entries and events registered on calendar in an orderly fashion allowing easy viewing of history and backlogs
- Search bar to quickly find relevant topics
- Toolbars available to select category wise, speeding search queries
- Simplified User Interface allows quick editing, removal and addition of new or old items, improving back-end experience and store management
- Multi store
See Demo for quick view or contact us if you have any questions.